HealthCare Information Technology
At IntelliSuite, we have been supporting healthcare providers since 1997, and our support services continue to grow as new needs emerge. We offer all levels of service to provide the IT Solution that fits the unique needs of each medical practice or hospital.
IntelliSuite’s HealthCare IT Services are customized for the unique needs and compliance requirements of the healthcare industry. We have supported the healthcare industry since 1997, and are proud to offer the most comprehensive IT Support programs to meet the ever changing needs of our customers. Our Engineers are always here, working to keep your busy practice working efficiently and economically 24/7/365.
- 24/7/365 Help Desk Support
- Network Monitoring
- Security Management
- Microsoft Office 365
- HIPAA Compliant Backup & Disaster Recovery Services
- HIPAA Compliant email Services
- HIPAA Compliant Security and Encryption Services
- HIPAA Complaint Mobility and BYOD Services
- Security Training to safeguard ePHI
HHS requires all Covered Entities and Business Associates to conduct a Risk Analysis as the first step toward implementing safeguards specified in the HIPAA Security Rule. The IntelliSuite Risk Analysis Service provides you with a thorough analysis of your IT System and all of the supporting documentation that HIPAA requires.
- Onsite Interview – Conducted with your Security Officer to collect information not available through a scan.
- Onsite Survey – A walkthrough of your site to gather both physical and technical security related information.
- Network Scan – A comprehensive scan of your information technology network from both an internal and external point of view.
- Risk Analysis Report – This comprehensive report contains all of the information that an auditor will require if your business if subject to an audit.
- Onsite Review of Findings – A face to face meeting is conducted to review the Risk Analysis findings, and a straight forward compliance plan is presented.
Legacy data access is a hot topic in the healthcare industry with so many practices converting to a new EHR, or acquiring multiple practices and needing to integrate data from several incompatible platforms into a centralized system. Dynamic Archiving gives you easy, secure and instantaneous access to years of legacy data. Our expertise with virtualization, networking, data center hosting, and Citrix technology are the cornerstone of our Dynamic Archiving Service.
- Significant cost savings
- Fast implementation time
- Easy to Use, highly secure web-based application
- Real time access to legacy data directly from your new EHR
- Single point of access to data from integrated practices all in one place
- Data can be securely accessed anytime, anywhere from any device
- Multi-factor authentication available
- Minimal impact on the organization
- HIPAA Compliant Solutions
Read the Department of HHS 2015 Guide to Privacy and Security of ePHI: